I am excited to tell you about my new personalized practice and wellness center, Schulte Wellness, opening Spring, 2022 at 1928 Donn Davis Way in Tipp City. Ideally, I would have told you personally to share this exciting news.
At Schulte Wellness we can focus on every part of your life that is impacting your overall health – diet, exercise, sleep, stress and social connectedness. It all comes down to lifestyle. Your genes may load the gun – but your lifestyle pulls the trigger. In this incredible space – I can SHOW you how to make changes through our teaching kitchen, gym and private consult rooms where we will have time to focus on a plan specifically designed for you. My desire is that you will be excited to visit and feel refreshed when you leave – ready to succeed in all aspects of your life.
I want to create a community of women that is stronger because of the bonds we form while cooking and/or sweating together. Social connectedness is a key to our overall health; it is my desire to help us all develop deeper connections within our community and one of the cornerstone reasons behind my creating a wellness-oriented practice.
As many of you know, I also realize that hormone optimization is key to feeling alive and I want to help you continue feeling this way using bioidentical hormone pellets when needed.
Why make a change?
You value your health. You realize that prevention is the key to health and know that I will give my best to help you achieve your best. High quality, individualized care is what you deserve. I have designed my practice to see a limited number of patients, to allow enough time together – to focus on wellness, and disease prevention and reversal. I will be directly involved in every level of your care and you will have direct access to me. I believe this is vital to providing excellent medical care.
To accomplish this, I will no longer be working with insurance and the practice will be membership-based*. I will miss those of you who choose not to come with me, I understand that this type of practice is not for everyone.
*Not all services will require membership, such as Bioidentical Hormone Pellet Therapy, DXA Body Composition Analysis, Laser Hair Removal, and Massage services.
What does joining us at Schulte Wellness mean for you?
It means you will be treated as a VIP every visit. High quality personal healthcare no longer rushed by time constraints. No more waiting 3 months for an appointment. No more difficulty getting a question answered or a medication called in. Here – I will focus on you from a gynecologic and lifestyle approach, designed to translate into better health and vitality for you!
As a member of Schulte Wellness, you will also have:
- Time: Time to be heard, understood, cared for and loved.
- Convenience and Flexibility: Same or next day office or virtual visits. Little wait times, unhurried and relaxed visits.
- Peace of Mind: Sometimes a text, email or phone chat with me is all you need.
- Health and Wellness: Proactive, lifestyle-based approach to overall wellness.
- Savings: Save time and expense of avoidable urgent care, medication, and possibly even hospital and ER visits or surgery. Beyond your covered annual labs, we will be providing discounted labs and imaging at outside facilities to help you avoid ridiculous prices you find out about after the fact.
- Lifestyle Medicine Assessment: Beyond a typical insurance-covered annual exam, I will gather in-depth information about your current health and lifestyle, as well as goals for your health and wellness. A customized plan, with close monitoring throughout the year with necessary adjustments, may include nutrition and fitness education and coaching, as well as yoga, meditation, acupuncture, and various other holistic approaches.
- Discounts on non-member services (i.e. Bioidentical hormone pellet therapy and associated lab work, laser hair removal, massage therapy, and others.
I am confident Schulte Wellness will redefine your expectations for medical care!
How to become a member
Once we meet capacity a waiting list will be started, so please inform us as soon as possible to ensure your place and benefit from our lower Founders’ pricing starting at $190/month. Our programs are designed to be eligible for HSA, HRA or FSA funds.
Membership is not an insurance plan, so you will use your health insurance coverage just as you always have for other physicians you may see. Although your membership fee will cover most of your primary care needs, some of you may choose to keep your primary care provider. It is essential that you and your family maintain insurance to cover those fees not included in your membership (such as hospitalizations, services provided by specialists, diagnostic testing and prescription drugs).
Are you ready to join our practice?
Fantastic! Here are the easy ways to join:
- Sign up here
- Contact Jana, our membership coordinator, at 937-744-7440
For more information, explore our website, attend one of our upcoming events, or simply call our office. We are always happy to talk with you and answer your questions.
I am very passionate about my new practice model. It will allow me a better opportunity to practice medicine as it was meant to be – and this should lead to a healthier and happier you. It would be a privilege to continue to be your physician.
Hugs for you,